Day 1: Arrival
- Meet at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Free and leisure.
Day 2: Athens Sightseeing
- Syntagma Square
- The House of Parliament
- The Memorial to the Unknown Soldier
- The National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Panathenaic Stadium (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896)
- The Propylaea (the Golden Age of Athens)
- The Temple of Athena Nike
- The Erechtheion
- The Parthenon ( “the harmony between material and spirit”)
- Museum of Acropolis (where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era)
Day 3: Athens – Mykonos
- Transfer to the Athens port of Piraeus to the island of Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
- At leisure on this Jet Set Cycladic island renowned for its striking windmills.
- Paraportiani (one of the 365 churches of the island)
- Enjoy the famous night life of the island
Day 5: Mykonos – Santorini
- Transfer to Mykonos port to the island of Santorini
Day 6: Santorini
At leisure on this amazing island of Santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC).
Day 7: Santorini – Athens
- Transfer to Santorini port to Athens
Day 8: Departure
- Transfer to the airport and fly back home.