- Sabah State Mosque (one of the most outstanding pieces of architecture with its majestic dome and stunning gold inlay motifs)
- Atkinson Clock Tower (one of the most enduring landmarks stands prominently on a bluff along Signal Hill)
- Handicraft market (It is a favored shopping haunt with souvenirs galore await)
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village
- Puh Toh Tze Buddhist Temple
- Wisma Tun Mustapha (formerly known as Sabah Foundation Building)
- Poring Hot Spring ( it houses open-baths which water contains sulphur that is known for its skincurative properties)
- Kinabalu Park (showcases a complete and interesting ecological system)
- Rose Garden and Kundasang Vegetable market.
- Manukan Island (Good variety of marine life can be found here)
- Transfer to Kota Kinabalu airport for flight departure.